FREE Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash Until 12.31.12 Only!

We all have different ways when it comes to taking care of our skin. As for me who's not gifted with fair and smooth skin it's a struggle now to keep it clean, moisturized and oil-free. I had all the pimple and acne stories to share back from adolescent years. Since I was not that vain to care, I just washed my face off with faucet running water. Though I may have tried a lot of those over the counter oil fee acne wash/soaps/facial cleanser/toner and the likes, I still haven' t found the best product for my skin. I even tried Benzoyl Peroxide. It's good as it cures pimples fast. In my observation, I may have tried a product and almost closely concluded that it's the ONE. But after a month or two, my skin would be irritated either by itchiness or burning sensation. I even consulted with a famous dermatology clinic where each of my acne were injected with antibiotics. Ouch! I still can remember the pain.

From all of the skin experts and people who have the same skin problem as I am, I learned that no matter what kind of product you are using, it is equally important how well you cleanse your skin. I make sure that I wash my face in the morning and at night before going to bed (especially if I wore makeup) and put on a water-based moisturizer. I try to drink lots of water because I feel light and refreshed when hydrated, though I urinate a lot. I get enough rest/sleep for proper blood circulation. I use less cosmetics or none at all as my-not-so-smooth skin is so sensitive. Prevention is always better than cure. But if they are already there (pimples and acne) you have to do something about it. I've had acne on my back a few times. If it's within my reach I prick it (can't help it, not advisable to do it with your hands as it might be infected) but most of the time I let it heal by itself.

With all these I am not losing hope to find the best product for my sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. Good thing there is Proactiv. I have heard about this product first from home TV shopping and friends who testify to its effectiveness. I want to try it because one of their product is Deep Cleaning Wash which also addresses body acne skin problem. When is the perfect time to try it? Now because it comes free (4oz) with a Proactiv 60 Day Kit That should save me Php 650!


This promo is available in the following outlets:

a) All Watsons outlets or SM Department Store branches

b) Door to Door Delivery Hotlines (729-2222, 1-800-8-729-8888, 1-800-10-889-4444, 0917-801-8888)

c) Proactiv mall kiosks located in:

Glorietta, Ground Floor | Trinoma, 2nd Floor

Robinsons Galleria, 3rd Floor | Marquee Mall, Ground Floor
 
Promo will run from October 15 until December 31, 2012 only.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROMO:

1) The Free Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, P650 is not convertible to cash and or other Proactiv products.

2) The price of the Free Proactiv Deep Cleansing Wash, P650 will be deducted from the refund value, should the customer avail of Proactiv’s Standard Money Back Guarantee.

Per DOH-FDA promo permit # 1745, series of 2012.







Proactiv knows that pimples and acne are not only a facial skin problem but that of the whole body. That is why it has come up with the Deep Cleaning Wash to help prevent and manage these. It has Salicylic Acid (2% concentration) which is excellent in healing and helping prevent acne break outs, Camelia Oleifera Seed Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Gel (gentle botanicals) that soothe and heal skin.






Comments

Keeping our face clean would maintain the youthfulness of your face and skin. Accumulated dirt would turn to skin disease or stain and even worsen your pimple. Its good that there are products like these.
Rain said…
Hi Sella! It's almost Christmas and I do want that bundle on my Christmas wish list. Merry Christmas! I'll PM you my address hehehe. :)
Momee Gee said…
I also suffer from acne before too when I was in my puberty stage. as in magang maga mukha ko tas ang kapal pa ng mga pimples... good thing that it had gone though.
Mas said…
I have sensitive skin so I'm careful what products I use on my face.
This is a good promo for Proactiv in time for the Christmas season.
Franc Ramon said…
Proactiv can really help in managing acne and pimples as this can really be difficult to manage and control.
It's good nowadays that there are many products that do offer such solution to a need. And having a good option like what it offers now so people can test if it has good result for them
archiedelara said…
I've used a lot of deep cleansing wash. Most of them available commercially. But until now, I can't find what fits for my skin. I always get whiteheads.

Popular Posts