Six Part Invention Goes Stripped And Covered
Pop act Six Part Invention opens 2013 with the release of their album Stripped and Covered, under their new label Universal Records. Six Part Invention is composed of Rey, Kaye and Tag Cantong, and Andy Dela Cruz.
Six Part Invention joins the elite roster of Universal Records roster – Gary Valenciano, Ogie Alcasid, Regine Velasquez, Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Spongecola, Christian Bautista, Noel Cabangon, Gloc-9, Richard Poon, Sam Concepcion, JayR, Billy Crawford, Callalily, among others.
“To be part of the Universal Records family is really a dream come true for us,” expresses Rey. “This album celebrates many firsts for us – our debut album for Universal and our first time to take on an album concept like this. I hope people can support our album.”
Stripped and Covered includes some of the well-loved light rock tunes from the 90’s including Def Leppard’s Two Steps Behind, Bad English’sWhen I See You Smile, White Lion’s You’re All I Need, Europe’s Carrie, Cheap Trick’s The Flame, among others.
Two Steps Behind is the album’s carrier single, which is now available on www.mymusicstore.com.ph and Itunes.
“The production of the album is really a labor of love from all of us in the band,” adds Kaye. “I hope this album takes everyone on a romantic musical journey.”
Six Part Invention is being managed by Orion Entertainment, alongside Noel Cabangon, Kimpoy Feliciano, Malay, Jordan Bautista, Jason Fernandez, Jensen Gomez, Aspen Way, Runmanila, and She’s Only Sixteen. For inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Follow Six Part Invention:
Stripped and Covered Tracklist:
1. The Flame (popularized by Cheap Trick)
2. Two Steps Behind (popularized by Def Leppard)
3. You’re All I Need (popularized by White Lion)
4. Honestly (popularized by Harem Scarem)
5. More Than Words Can Say (popularized by Alias)
6. When I See You Smile (popularized by Bad English)
7. Is This Love? (popularized by Whitesnake)
8. Carrie (popularized by Europe)
9. Heaven (popularized by Warrant)
10. Patience (popularized by Guns N Roses)