Proteksyong Plus from Ceelin Plus

I remember during my childhood or even when I grew up as an adult, I only take a rest, drink lots of water and if necessary, take ParacetamoI whenever I have fever. Nowadays, you just can't treat fever the same way as before. If any of my kids have fever, I'm almost always on panic mode. Can you blame me? Times are different now. My eldest had febrile seizures when she was 3. And I tell you it was really traumatic seeing your child like she was dying.

Even if all of my children are fully immunized through vaccination, I still give them the best by making sure they eat nutritious food and take vitamins daily. But this seems to be not enough.

Is there really a superior protection? Ceelin Plus has Vitamin C and Zinc for Proteksyong Plus. Vitamin C is for immunity while Zinc helps recover from sickness faster. Good thing these two are now combined in Ceelin Plus, it's like your child has double shield against sickness. It has an advantage over other Vitamin C and Zinc products because it has ZincPlus technology which ensures the correct levels of Vitamin C and Zinc; hence, the child is assured of superior protection.

With Ceelin Plus there’s another layer of protection – the first is the Ceelin helmet which stands for Vitamin C. The additional layer (Plus) is the shield which represents Zinc.


Check out this TVC for more info:





Para ang sakit hindi tumalab, hindi lumala, hindi tumagal. 

Ang batang naka-Ceelin Plus, may Proteksyong Plus!

Comments

Popular Posts