Grand Easter Party at THE SKY DOME, SM City North EDSA


I don't remember joining any Easter egg hunt activity my entire life as I know it's not a Filipino tradition to do such. We just go to church on Easter Sunday and sometimes dine out. Now that I have two kids, I am just as excited as them to attend this kind of event. Hope the weather would be just right for the running and chasing at the mall. Ha ha..

If you are one of those who love joining costume contest, be ready joining the Easter Costume Contest. Register at 10AM and be sure that your child exudes the happiness Easter brings.

I'm pretty sure children would be clogging to meet and greet with HOP Bunny at 3PM and strike their cutest poses.

They say what's Easter without the egg hunt. Surprises await those who can collect as many Easter eggs as he can!

There would be an Easter Mascot Parade. Do you think your child would see his favorite mascot on Easter Sunday?

Aside form these, so as not to bore our kids, there would also be Bubble Show, Face Painting, Photo Booth, Cake Decoration, Easter Egg Decoration and Maze Game. If they get hungry, don't fret because food coupons will be given out for free so be sure you are early as there may be limited number of it.

I am so looking forward to be enjoying My First Easter Celebration with the kids. See you on March 31!


Comments

Popular Posts