Fun, Comfort and Style with Meet My Feet

Long holiday break is almost over and before I get back to work on Monday, my kids and I went to the mall to just walk around and have some fun. We dropped by at Meet My Feet boutique in Fairview Terraces Mall.


The kids liked the store because they were able to draw and play while we choose shoes for them. How many other shoe stores offer such value added service?


I find the new arrivals pretty and stylish for girls.


And look at these cute shoes for the tiny ones!


There are also mother and daughter pairs..


And don't forget the boys..I accidentally deleted boy shoes photos from my mobile. Aww..


Being a parent I know that values children learn are more from what they see than those you teach them. I've always emphasized that RESPECT is so important that without it you will not be able to live a happy life. Just as simple as choosing the clothes and shoes they wear, I always ask them first which ones do they like, with my husband and I's guidance.

So imagine how long it took us to choose the shoes they want, plus the play time! Here, I had to be PATIENT enough. I know they will never be kids forever. So after more than an hour, they finally decided. Here's what my daughter chose:


And my son got:


We were happy that the boutique's staff Nicole was very accommodating and patient with us. My kids also got some marshmallow treats before we left.

If you consider buying shoes for your children and want them to have fun you can visit Meet My Feet stores at the following branches:

Trinoma
Festival Mall
Fairview Terraces
Rustans (Makati, Shangri-La, Alabang)
Robinsons Department Store (Ermita, Malolos, Pampanga)
SM (MOA, Megamall)

Price ranges from P500 to P1200 depending on type and style. If you worry about the budget, they sell at discounted prices, too.


You can visit their Facebook page or website for updates, promos and discounts.

Comments

Popular Posts