VApreneur Workshop: One Day To FREEdom



Five years ago I was considering working at home to be able to spend more time with my family. With the help of a friend who is very lucky enough to have found income sources online, I tried searching through blogs, Facebook groups and other social media networks. Maybe I wasn't as lucky as her since I'm still in the "corporate world."

I've also encountered a lot of free seminars and workshops but unfortunately always in conflict with my schedule, either at work or at home. Or if I was available, it was too short or too little information which would leave me hanging and clueless on what step to take after. This month I hope I will be able to attend one.

Professional VAs Academy, in partnership with Payoneer Philippines, invites existing and aspiring Virtual Assistants (VAs) to the VApreneur: One Day to Freedom Workshop to be held on October 22, 2016 at the Bluefin Grill in Metrowalk, Ortigas, Pasig City. The workshop aims to empower Filipino VAs to compete in the global market and fuel their businesses right in the comfort of their homes. Just exactly what I want to know.

Here are the topics:

1. How to transition from employee to VApreneur (Virtual Assistant Entrepreneur)


2. How to capitalize on their passion and existing skills while using the business model suited to their lifestyle


3. Possible opportunities behind online entrepreneurship


4. How to find clients that pay and appreciate the value of a VA’s work


5. How to level up their skills and charge up to 10x their current rate as a Virtual Assistant.

By attending the VApreneur Workshop, participants are expected to have the confidence to build their own home-based business as a service provider. This work-from-home arrangement will enable them to spend more time with family and friends, as well as secure their family’s future.


Rochefel Rivera of Professional VAs Academy is the lead facilitator of the workshop. Rochefel is a VA coach and an authority in the local VA industry. She regularly conducts online training sessions to help individuals get started in their VA business. Having worked as a VA herself, she saw the global opportunity in the industry but was dismayed at how Filipinos were being promoted as “cheap VAs with excellent English communication skills and work ethics.” This drove her to help VAs realize their potentials as business owners.

Avail of discounted rates by learning together with friends. Visit the VApreneur Workshop website for registration and payment information.

I think I might see some familiar faces during the seminar. Let me know if you should be attending and we can be seatmates! Live it up!

Ticket/Promo Rates:
 
One - P1,498.00
Two - 2nd ticket at 50% off
Four - one FREE

All rates include snacks and lunch.

Contact:

Globe: +63917-5174106
Smart: +63918-9024362

Comments

Popular Posts