Random Bonding with A Pocketful ‘o Funwiches

Since I work the whole week and weekends are the only days I have with my kids, I always make it sure we have a quality time to bond, even if it's only a few minutes before bed time.

If there is something that my kids and I love to do together, it's eating merienda! It's a time after they are all tired of playing the whole day on a weekend. Peanut butter and chocolate are always on their favorites list. Good thing Gardenia came up with soft white bread filled with yummy chocolate and creamy peanut butter. They call it pocket sandwiches! Saves me from the mess of spreading loaves, best of all it's ready-to-eat for my kids who always can't wait.


I will not have to worry about nutrition because Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches are high in Iron and Folate which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin; Vitamin B1 which helps release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates; and Vitamin A which is essential for the eyes.

Luscious peanut butter filling in between soft and creamy White Bread. A delightful sandwich sealed to lock in its goodness and baked fresh every day.

Go loco over choco-rich filling in between soft and creamy White Bread. A delightful sandwich sealed to lock in its goodness and baked fresh every day.    

Gardenia Pocket Sandwiches are now available at leading Supermarkets nationwide at suggested retail price of P15. Have you tried this product? This is a perfect baon!

Comments

Popular Posts