Paul, Apostle of Christ Screens Exclusively in SM Cinemas


Last night I was given a chance to watch in advance Paul, Apostle of Christ at Director's Club Cinema of S'Maison, Conrad Manila. It was perfect for me this lent season.

I was born a catholic but my knowledge of apostle Paul, also known as Saul of Tarsus, is very little. I know there are a lot of  catholic churches named after him but only after watching the movie I've realized how important Paul's character in the catholic church is.


So it was Apostle Luke, who risked his life visiting Paul in the prison to write about Paul's life, from when being the greatest persecutor of early Christians into the greatest evangelist in all of church history.

I will not go into detail but I will just say this is a story of faith, mercy, forgiveness and love.

Starring Jim Caviezel as Luke, French actor Olivier Martinez as Mauritius Gallas and Game of Thrones Alumnus James Faulkner in the titular role, “Paul, Apostle of Christ” will be exclusively screened at SM Cinema theaters nationwide starting March 23, 2018.
You can book your tickets through the website, www.smcinema.com or skip the line by downloading the SM Cinema app through the App Store and Google Play. Stay tuned to SM Cinema on Facebook and @SM_Cinema on Instagram for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts