Triumph Joined The Philippine Fashion Week To Celebrate Its 125th Anniversary

Triumph International Celebrates its 125th year of Tailoring Female Shape by joining the Philippine Fashion Week held on October 23 - 30, 2011. Triumph's own Fashion Show was held on October 27, 2011 at function Room 4 of SMX Convention Center at the SM Mall of Asia. It was my first time to attend a fashion show of this kind and was on a VIP seat. Too bad I only have a compact digital camera. If only I have a DSLR I would be able to shoot good photos. Anyway, just being present at the event was more than enough for me.

Cocktails started at 5:00 pm while the fashion show proper at about 7:00 pm. Slide shows were presented to showcase how Triumph humbly started in Germany back in 1886 with just six sewing machines and six employees (now employs more than 37,500 employees in over 120 countries.)

Mostly foreign models walked the ramp to show Trumph's line of lingerie and underwear. They gave justice to the stylish and contemporary designs of the intimate apparel. While I was watching them, I was thinking if I could wear one of those sexy and seductive underwear. I don't know if other women thought of the same.



Mr. Kenneth Marshall, Triumph's Global Government International Project Manager, welcomed guests proudly stating that Triumph originated in Germany.















Controversial actress Ruffa Guttierez surprised everyone when she did the Finale although she did not show up some skin she still looked beautiful as always.


Ruffa answered questions about John Lloyd-Shaina alleged breakup.
 Triumph International Philippines has been active since 1974 and continues its commitment to the very best standards of service and innovation, developing and producing designs that meet the requirements of Filipino customers. Other famous brands include Sloggi, Valiserie and HOM.

Thank you Miss Claudine De Leon of Leung De Leon Marketing Services, Inc. for inviting us to this event. I really love the brassiere and panties set. I love my Triumph!

Comments

Popular Posts