Philippine Volcanoes' Hunk Andrew Wolff Uses Finesse Self-Adjusting Shampoo

On October 25, 2011 a few number of bloggers were invited to witness one of Finesse's I'll Take Care of You call center invasion at Results Manila, Inc. in Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City. This is my first event to write about so I was too excited to come. From what I could remember, Finesse is an international brand and I have tried using it before. So in my mind I was thinking if there is a new product line or packaging. I could'nt wait.

When brand manager Miss Aissa Villacorta explained that Finesse has been in the business for over 25 years now and they want to introduce the new Intelligent Hair Care brand it answered all the questions in my mind. With its new color and packaging they target the young generation that is why they came up wth this call center invasion thing. They would visit some 20 call centers around the Metro and offer free hair shampoo and conditioning and even styling. If you are lucky, a hunk Andrew Wolff, who claims he is using Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, could be the one who would be shampooing your hair.

Call centers invaded include E-Performax, Teletech, Concentrix, SPI Global, TRG, Results Manila and many others.

Who is that mystery lady?
Finesse's brand manager Miss Aissa Villacorta and hunk Andrew Wolff answer questions about the product.

Wolff jokes "How should a hunk hold his shampoo bottle?"

Over 50% savings offered during the "I'll Take Care Of You" call center invasion.
Pantry area of Results Manila, Inc. where the event was held.

They call it the Self-Adjusting Shampoo because regardless of your hair type, there is an appropriate Finesse variant like Texture Enhancing for normal, healthy hair, Moisturizing (which Wolff told us he is using) for dry, coarse or damage hair, and the Volumizing for the fine or thin hair.

Aside from the special price (almost 50% off) offered to call center agents, Finesse also has an ongoing Facebook contest. You just have to like their fan page and they would raffle off a Samsung Digicam on November 15, 2011 and an iPAD 2 on November 30, 2011.

Special thanks to Richard Mamuyac for the invite. I got to take home the Texture Enhancing Variant and I have been using it for over a week now. You bet my hair is softer than before using it.

Comments

Popular Posts