My Casmara Algae Peel-Off Mask Experience

Privileged, I was one of the few mothers who enjoyed free Casmara Facial in an event I attended in Pasig a couple of days ago. I was reluctant at first. Yes, I knew it's offered free but because I do not go for facial regularly, I have doubts as to how my skin would react to the treatment. This is because my skin, though not that smooth, is very sensitive. Sometimes, I am jealous of those women who have fair skin and are not allergic to cheap, over-the-counter beauty products. I do not put anything on my face except for a very light press powder and only use a mild soap to clean it. Might as well try as I have been hearing a lot about this Casmara cosmetics.  Who would not want a Facial treat worth Php 1,200+ for free anyway?Besides, Casmara masks are made of marine algae extracts, natural so I need not worry.

Cleansing with a bit massage.
The cleansing solution applied to my face was less fragant; just perfect because it may have less allergens. Cleansing and massage lasted for about 15 minutes. My facial muscles felt relaxed I almost fell asleep.

The black peel-off mask.
I so like this mask as it had a cooling effect on my face. I just waited for another 15 minutes and voila! It really is a peel-off mask and amazingly with just a few residue on my hairline. The mask that will be put on your face will depend on your skin type. This is to ensure efficacy of the treatment.

Casmara has a complete collection of face and body treatment lines, complementing each other, created to supply solutions for all skin types.  Here are some of it:

1. TREATMENTS FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, IMPROVING THE GENERAL SKIN CONDITION
     a) ABSOLUTE RT4 Treatment: revitalizing
     b) GOJI Treatment: antioxidant

2. TREATMENTS FOR MATURE SKIN, ASSOCIATED WITH SIGNS OF AGING IN GENERAL
     (WRINKLES, FLACCID SKINS)
     a) ELIXIRCELL Treatment: anti-age
     b) INTENSIVE Q10 Treatment: nourishing
     c) RGENERIN Treatment: regenerating

3. TREATMENTS FOR SPECIFIC SKIN PROBLEMS (ACNE, PIGMENTATION), DESPITE AGE
     a) SHINESTOP Treatment: dermopurifying
     b)NACAR Treatment: lightening


For more information about Casmara you can check out their Facebook page or contact (+632) 781 1804

Comments

Marie said…
wow.. I so envy you I wish I could have Casmara Peel-Off Mask too for free.. I've been wanting to try those but just a bit scared of the results, cause like you I've got a sensitive skin too..

By the way I really love your blog so I decided to follow you na.. I hope you'll come and visit my blog too.. and maybe follow me narin?

http://filipinawifesdiary.blogspot.com/

Thanks..
Living It Up said…
Hi, Marie. I might want to try Casmara again but I need to save for it. Yes, it is quite expensive but I believe if it's your skin that you want to protect, especially ours which are sensitive, we need not be stingy about it. I suggest you check out their FB page for updates as Casmara have been partnering with a lot of brands/events. They might offer free facials, massage, product samples and the likes.

Thanks!

Popular Posts