#TheBigSale at SM Southmall Las Piñas

I only know SM Southmall because of its famous ice skating rink. The first time I went was only to meet with a friend who lived nearby. This is second time and whew! so overwhelming because of the great finds. It's a 3-day sale but unlike the other SM Supermalls' 3-day sale this is #TheBigSale. Truly, everywhere you look you'll see that every store has some discounts and treats to offer.


It's more fun to shop during a 3-day sale but its even more fun if you do it with your friends.This way you can ask their opinions in case you're having second thoughts on choosing which color or design of shoes, bag, dress you opt to buy.

Aylin, FPJ, I and Ate Milette
Where do you think would a woman go first inside the mall?


Hmmm..and?


Also..


Even if it's not on SALE I always check SM Specials whenever I go to an SM Supermall. So here it is, even more cheaper..


Do not forget the children. Up to 70% off on selected toys.


With an P800 budget, what do you think would I get? I have long wanted to buy new pair of shoes but I always find it hard to look for my size. Yes, I'm a plus size! I have a 9" foot size. Good thing Parisian Plus sells up to 50% off on selected pairs. Check out what I got:

Retail price P499.75 Discounted price P250.00



Retail price P499.75 Discounted price P250.00

Retail price P599.75 Discounted price P300.00
What's so cool about SM's 3-Day Sale is the raffle. Twenty four (24) winners of Asus Eee PC X101H Netbook (Three winners per mall - 7 other SM Supermalls have a 3-Day Sale on the same date) will be raffled off after the sale. There's also an iPad raffle for P1,000 minimum single receipt using Megalink and Bancnet ATMs. If you happen to be a Global Pinoy cardholder, good for you because you get an additional 3 raffle coupons upon meeting the required amount of purchase. Of course I joined hoping I'd win.



After roaming around the mall for few hours, each of us (Aylin, FPJ, Ate Milette and I) got his/her own shopping bag and decided to eat at Black Canyon Coffee before going home. Here's what we ordered:

Pad Thai P168

Fried Prawn with Tamarind P188

Pork Chop Steak P220

Esarn Chicken Salad P158

Strawberry Delight P110 and Premium Mocha P62

Rice Katsu with Fish P152

Cranberry Chocolate Frappe P120

It was truly a memorable shopping day with my blogger friends and I am so looking forward to another. Thank you SM Southmall for letting us experience #TheBigSale.


Until the next 3-Day Sale!

Comments

Popular Posts