Hair Fall? Hair Loss? Novuhair Answers

All the while I thought I have a dry scalp. This is because sometimes I feel a little itch on my scalp. With all the knowledge I have learned about hair and scalp care, I thought dandruff and itching are caused by dry scalp. Not until I had a free hair and scalp analysis in one of the events I have attended. The doctor told me that I have an oily scalp and itching is probably caused by the residues left of the shampoo I used (not that I do not rinse my hair well during baths!) I also learned that few of my hair strands are thin (which can result to hair fall) Well, as I told the doctor I do not worry about hair fall nor hair loss as I do have thick hair. Though I admit that every time I comb it especially after bath I notice some hair on the floor and on the comb itself.


I have heard many stories of struggles either fighting hair fall or hair loss but none have I heard or know someone who really succeeded. I know some friends who are using these and that, a lot but do not see a desired result. Well, I hope I would not have a case like them but if ever I do, I now know what to do. I do not personally believe in the advertisements because I understand that exaggerations in commercials are allowed by Philippine laws to attract consumers. Except of course if it is being endorsed by someone, who I think, I trust and would not lie.



We seldom see him endorse products unlike other prominent celebrities and personalities. That is because, Fanny Serrano, TF (Tita Fanny to some) does not want his name attach to something which he does not trust. Testifying to the effectiveness and how true the product is, he stated that it took him a long time to find a product like Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion and Novuhair Herbal Shampoo. He said he has tried everything from local to imported and expensive ones but none of them gave him the benefit and satisfaction of what he is now using. He had hesitation at first but when he gave it a try and after a month or two of using it, he had doubts as he woke up one morning with an itchy scalp. He then asked someone from his salon to look and check what was causing the itch on his scalp. Little did he know it was something from underneath the scalp trying to come out. It was in the area where he had a problem before and to his surprise his hair was growing back. He immediately contacted people from Novuhair to tell all about what happened. Even with the desired result he still uses the Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion and Novuhair Herbal Shampo as he notices that it lessens the growth of white hair because of its component biotin.

Since I was given a complimentary Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion and Novuhair Herbal Shampoo I am going to try it myself. With its natural and herbal ingredients including biotin, panax ginseng, moringa oleifera, lavender, rosemary, peppermint, lemon grass and virgin coconut oils, and chemically compatible properties I am confident that it will help me with my itchy scalp issue. It is clinically safe to use by 12-year-olds up. I will be writing again about my experience using the Novuhair Herbal Shampoo.

Novuhair is available at all Mercury Drug, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star, Manson and Cory Quirino World of Wellness stores, and online on www.regaloservice.com. Visit www.novuhair.com or call 413-6570 or 0922-883-0575 or check out their Facebook page Novuhair Official for more details.

Comments

Popular Posts