SM Southmall's 3 Day Sale Happening on August 31 to September 2
People from the south can also enjoy SM Supermalls' 3 day sale because SM Southmall is also participating.
What's best about spending money in shopping during an SM's 3 Day Sale? You not only get big discounts you also have the chance to win in the raffle.
1. Every P500 single or accumulated purchase, within the promo period, from SM Department Store, SM Supermarket/Hypermarket or from any participating mall establishment entitles shopper to one (1) raffle coupon.
Customer gets one (1) raffle coupon with every P150 single purchase receipt.
Customer gets one (1) raffle coupon with every single purchase of four (4) cinema tickets.
Customer gets one (1) raffle coupon with every P150 worth of tokens.
2. Shoppers may also avail of additional raffle coupons through theGlobal Pinoy Card:
Global Pinoy members may present their Global Pinoy cards, along with a minimum P500 worth of single or accumulated purchases from mall establishments, to avail three (3) additional coupons.
3. To claim the raffle coupons, customer must present proof of purchase at the designated redemption center/s in the mall any time during mall hours within the 3-day sale promo period.
4. Customer will have to fill-in his/her complete name, address, contact number and affix signature on the raffle stub, and drop the raffle entries at the designated drop boxes inside the mall where purchase was made.
5. Prizes at stake:
Twenty four (24) winners of Asus Eee PC X101H Netbook(Three winners per mall)
6. Please see mall details above for deadline of submission of entries and raffle draw dates. Draw will be witnessed by a DTI representative. Winners will be notified by registered mail. The list of winners will be posted in the designated areas in the mall.
7. Prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes are tax-free.
8. To claim prize, winner must present his/her raffle stub, notification letter and one (1) valid ID at the Shopping Center Management Corporation (SCMC) Administration Office c/o the Marketing Department (at the branch they won) during office hours from Monday to Friday 10 AM to 6 PM.
9. In case of a lost stub, the following must be presented:
a. Notarized Affidavit of Loss
b. Valid ID
10. Unclaimed prizes after 60 days of notification will be reported to DTI and upon approval by DTI shall be forfeited in favor of Shopping Center Management Corporation.
11. The promo organizer’s decision is final in concurrence of DTI.
12. Shopping Center Management Corporation, its affiliates, ad agencies, mall tenants, their respective officers and employees and their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo.
Best of luck and happy shopping! Stay safe!