GREAT NORTHERN SALE at SM CITY NORTH EDSA




Save these dates, July 13, 14 and 15 and hurry up to SM City North Edsa for their Great Northern Sale where there are Major Discounts Everywhere You Look (up to 70% off on selected brands!)


I always look forward to seeing on billboards/streamers/banners to check when would the next SM Sale would be. I go whenever I have saved enough or when it is payday. Now, I am just as excited as everybody who loves to buy at discounted prices. Who would not want to save anyway?

I need a new bag and pants that I can use at work. Let's see if I can have them on July 15! See you around and happy shopping!

For updates on SALE and SM events you can check out their Facebook page, follow them on Twitter
or visit their website.








































































Comments

Popular Posts